Together with the updates which were released 2 days ago, FreelanceEngine, DirectoryEngine and ClassifiedEngine also release their newest versions including some bug fixes:
FreelanceEngine version 1.5.2
- From now on, users will be redirected to a specific page after logging in.
- Fix some bugs in freelancers’ profiles.
- Change format date for et_expired_date meta_key.
- The project edit button now works in profile section.
- The site now displays the full number of portfolios.
- WordPress SEO Yoast – Link author works well now.
DirectoryEngine version 1.8.7
- Fix “Translate” issue: The text “ Number of views” is now translated.
- You can now edit places without hassles.
- Fix “Comment” issue: The comment now only displayed when admin approves.
- You now can approve a pending event with issue.
- The comment without rating won’t be counted as review anymore.
- In the back-end, you can edit the destination URL in DE_Service.
- Fix “Display” issue when add Nearby widget in footer.
- In the previous version, loading continuous when you click “remove item from favorite list” button on a places. The problem has gone now.
- Fix “Captcha” issue: in the previous versions, even when users insert the right captcha, it still inform as “wrong”. The bug has been fixed.
- Fix “ Approve review” issue: users used to use a html code to make the review being approved automatically. They can’t do this anymore.
- The Upload avatar feature works well now.
- Previously, category pop up appeared twice when porting ads. The problem has been fixed.
- Category loads new products now.